Wilson Pateras conducted a live Webinar outlining the Tax Advantages of Owning a Rental Property.
Nicholas Pateras (Director of Wilson Pateras) was joined by fellow Wilson Pateras Accountant Nick Street (Prinicpal at Wilson Pateras) & Self Managed Super Fund Specialist Nilay Shah (SMSF Manager at Wilson Pateras) in this expert discussion.
If you may have missed the Webinar, we have summarised the key points of the presentation as well as the presentation content itself which you can find here:
Key Points Addressed in Presentation
- Negative Geared Property but Positive Cash Flow
- Positive Geared Property but Positive Cash Flow
- The Government gives you as Tax Discount on the Capital Gains you make on your Rental Property
- The Government gives you Cash to buy NEW Property
- The Government pays for your Maintenance: Repairs Vs Maintenance for Rental Property
- Why does Property increase in value? Demand & Supply Factors
- SMSF Property Advantages: Advantages include the significant Tax Savings & Asset Protection
- SMSF Property Disadvantages: Borrowing & Cash-Flow issues
- Tips involved in Property Development
If you have any questions or would like further information on the Tax Advantages of Owning a Rental Property, please contact us on 03 8419 9800
Date: Tuesday 26th August, 11am-11:30am
Panellists: Nicholas Pateras, Nick Street & Nilay Shah