Wilson Pateras presented a live Webinar outlining the Tax Advantages of Owning ASX Listed Shares.
Nicholas Pateras (Director of Wilson Pateras), Nick Street (Principal at Wilson Pateras) & Nilay Shah (SMSF Manager) provided their insights and practical tips regarding the ownership of ASX Listed Shares on the recording above.
These panellists went through all the essential information, including strategies & advice that touched on the below points:
- Negative Gearing a Share Portfolio
- Supercharged Positive Cash flow Shares
- ASX Shares owned by a Self-Managed Superannuation Fund
- Tax benefits of franking credits in SMSF
- Capital Gains Tax Discount for Share held more than 12 months
- Tax Planning with ASX Listed Shares before 30 June
If you have any questions or would like further information on the Tax Advantages of Owning ASX Listed Shares, please contact us on 03 8419 9800
Date: Thursday 23rd September, 11am
Panellists: Nicholas Pateras, Nick Street & Nilay Shah