Nick Pateras and Don Hands hosted a webinar on the ‘Investing in a Post COVID-19 World’.
Don Hands has been a Financial Adviser with Wilson Pateras for more than 10 years and has over 40 years of experience in analysing investment cycles and what current positioning means for the return potential for different asset classes.
In this webinar Don discussed a series of topics including:
- Implications of cash rate close to zero
- Is brick and mortar retail is dead?
- Are biotech’s and IT stocks in a price bubble?
- What could the US election result mean?
- What will the post COVID-19 economy look like and how long will it take to recover?
If you missed it, please feel free to watch our recording of the event.
If you have any questions or would like further information, please contact us on 03 8419 9800.